Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Three Sisters

 I was at the farmhouse and was upset with three Asian woman who were back behind the garage over by the barn.  I'm not sure what they were up to.  I suppose in dreams, the detail that I was upset was more important than why, perhaps.  Anyway, I chased them away, but knew they would come around in a circle on the other side by my usual ceremony trees where I would trap them.  Which I did.  Then I knew one of them and stopped being upset at them.  The one I knew introduced the other who was her sister.  I was intrigued.  I seemed to know that I would do a podcast with her later that day.

Of course, if you want to take this to the next level, if you google three sisters in relation to Asian religion as I have done, you may find the three sisters of Yoga, Ayurveda, and Tantra.  Of course I recognize the Yoga sister, and have recently been introduced to another one of the sisters.  Can you guess which one?  I wonder if a future podcast is in the works.

Peter Levine has a theory about pendulation in regards to confronting trauma.  Swinging back and forth to confront as much as you can then retreat before you advance again.  Of course, if you are in an Aya ceremony, they don't appreciate if you pendulate too far from the circle before you regroup.  Of course, maybe they should read more Levine.

Finally, another dream about a bobcat with huge eyes.  Almost like a beautiful cat.  But I knew not to get too close with those claws.  Then it attached a pigeon.  And they fought.   The pigeon lifted it up several times and dropped it.   And landed on it.  And a fight ensured.  I wonder who won?  



No comments:

Post a Comment