Thursday, August 20, 2020

The Counter-spell

 There is an ingrained thought in my head that is acting like a spell that goes something like this: I go into my medicine space, spirit world, whatever you want to call it, and then when I go back into work, drive a car, make a phone call, that world closes like a portal shutting.  My thought is that I live in two different worlds.   That thought is a spell that I cast on myself, have been casting on myself, for some time.  Probably the result of some long term societal condition or spell.  

Anyway, it doesn't have to be that way.  I can leave the portal open.  Of course, there is no portal, its a gateless gate.  I am the creation of spirit space.  I am the creation of the meat space.  There is no distinction between the two other than what I create.

So cast the counter-spell.  Leave the portal open.  Open up to the non-dual thinking.  Its all in you.  Its all in me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment