Monday, August 10, 2020

Dropping the Body

So if you really really pay attention, the universe is always sending you messages of direction.  Like at night, I have so many practices to do.  To meditate on a point, to do remote viewing, to breath from the heart, to summon gratitude, the list goes on and on.  Which one to do at the present moment will appear to you if you pay attention. Like a spirit wanting attention.

So I was dreaming, and some sort of insect was on something like a brick fireplace and it was pierced by something else that had a needle.  And the thought occurred to me that this is my opportunity to go into it, so I did. I became the insect, and then my body dropped out.  Or should I say, I became detached from my body.  It was a different sensation of my remote viewing excursions at night.  I felt literally out of my body.  I was then somewhat disconcerted and a little frightened.  I didn't know what to do.  But I relaxed.  I don't remember what happened after that.  I will be ready next time.  

This out of body experience also happened several weeks ago. I could move at that time.  In the darkness.  Interesting, when I feel this OBE, I am in a dark area, kind of like a void.  I need to learn to navigate this space.  That will be my intention.  Anyway, when it happened several weeks ago, I also heard what I though was a demonic voice laughing at me.  Of course, then I remembered that angels and demons are all part of the same cosmic reality.  They also have their message to listen to.  So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment