Friday, July 24, 2020

Getting Through the Tough Part

I was in Costa Rica.  I had dropped out of American society.

I was in a bathroom.  I had some sort of massager.  My dad was there and I wanted to massage his back somehow.  Maybe his root chakra.  So I did.  Woo woo was there, talking too much as usual.  I wanted to to something with them, but it didn't happen for some reason.

Then there was something about an event called "China Grove" on something like that on Facebook.   Like the old Doobie Brothers song.   I didn't check in to the event but went.  It was in a crowded dark and dirty shack.  There were many native Costa Ricans there crowded in a small room.  And I remember thinking that this was China Grove.  I remember thinking it was an Ayahuasca ceremony, but remember being afraid it was a heroin ceremony because of the sordid feeling of the place.   Then I saw a mason jar and it was filled with Ayahuasca.  I reached down and picked it up and nodded approvingly to the spanish man who was leading the ceremony.  He asked me if I trusted him, and I said "yes" because I did at the time.

And I had the feeling that we both knew this was going to be an incredible difficult experience.  We talked about it.  Somebody came in who was going to sing.  And there was something about a blonde woman that was waiting for me if I could get through this night.  This was the destiny, like something foretold.  I don't remember the ceremony ever beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment