Sunday, September 16, 2018

Top Ten Things Overheard at an Ayahuasca Ceremony

10.  The aliens appeared and performed surgery on me and gave me a new heart.
9.  I am called to let go of the things that no longer serve me.
8.  The "upper" me came down and started telling the "lower" me, "I love you, you are so beautiful."
7.  The plants told me to do it.
6.  Set your intentions to work with the medicine.
5.  "I'm ok, I'm here with you, its going to be ok, I love you."
4.  The music touched off an outpouring of love pouring in from everywhere and filling up the gaping hole in my heart.
3.  It was like 40 years of psychotherapy in one night.
2.  I made an agreement with Mother Ayahuasca to do the work.
1.  The answer is "You", especially if that goddamn snake stops biting you.

No comments:

Post a Comment