Saturday, July 22, 2017

The 2017 Playlist that I Will Listen to No More this Day Forever

What Crisis?

Trapo--Speed
T2 The Ghetto Hippie--Double Cups and Taco Trucks
Jealous of the Birds--Goji Berry Sunset
Pronoun--A Million other Things
Charlie Cunningham (just about everything-especially:) --An Opening, Lights off, Minimum, Blindfold
Prounoun--Jus cuz you can't
Granddaddy--The Boat is in the Barn
L.A.Salami--Going Mad at the Street Bins
Canyon City--Paper Airplanes
Aldous Harding--Imagining My Man
Phoebe Bridgers--Smoke Signals


Alone

Solange--Weary and Rise
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds--Rings of Saturn, I Need You, and Distant Sky
Wilco--If I Ever was a Child
David Bazan--Care
Juana Molina--Cosoco
Every Song off The Aimee Mann Album "Mental Illness"
John Coltrane--Spiritual and Stellar Regions
311--Amber
George Harrison--I'd Have you Anytime
Gary Numan--I am Dust
Hiatus Kaiyote--Nakamarra
Beach Slang--Future Mixtape for the Art Kids
Lana Del Rey--Love




No comments:

Post a Comment