Tuesday, February 24, 2015

After you get past the surface details, all the stories are pretty much the same

If there is no time, anything is possible.

I should know:  for an eternity I existed outside time.  Then, as a result of many transgressions I became incarnated into the human body you see before you.  In this form, like you, I am subject to the laws of cause and effect, now and then, before and after. 

I pray every moment to return to what I once was. And in so doing, in those moments of deepest absorption, I become a vessel for reality to flow through me.  Then there is the ringing in my ears, and a white noise that fills my head.   And a little voice that tells me, "the past is the past, you have to let it go." 

If there is no time, your thoughts are not your own.  They come from elsewhere.  They are a gift. Even the bad ones. And you become an instrument of reality.  A channel of peace runs through you.   Where there is hatred, you are love, where there is injury, you are forgiveness.

 I never asked for the surprise, so that was the surprise.

One of my neighbors found me laying on the sidewalk. I was taken to the emergency room.   After the medication, the ringing and white noise returned.  After that, I didn't want to face anyone.

If there is no time, you are immense and without boundaries.   But every day in this human body, the world grows smaller and smaller.   In the end, I became glad when at last I saw the four white walls surrounding me and comforting me, just like a womb.  Or a glass of red wine.


Tubac, and no work.  But not for long enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment