Sunday, March 1, 2015

Cousin, Cousin, Cousin, Cousin

We are all related.  There are only six degrees of genetic separation between any two humans on the planet.

That means both literally and figuratively that Obama, Ted Cruz, Hillary Clinton, Pope Francis, and every crazy backward ass fighter in ISIS are cousins.  Even me and you.

In fact, one of my cousins, A.J. Jacobs is sponsoring the worlds largest family reunion in June, 2015. Everyone on the planet is invited.

www.globalfamilyreunion.com

I'm not attending.  I've always been somewhat of a black sheep in the family.  And I can't stand certain parts of the family.

I'm only joking.

So what songs do you play?  Long afloat a shipless ocean.   What have you been up to pardner?  Not much, just polishing my spurs.

So what's up in California?  I love LA, but I can never get fucked in LA.   I mean, there are people that will fuck me in New York who will not fuck me in California.  

I will fuck you in California.

I don't know why you want to tell me that.

What's next on the agenda?  Why don't we bring in the next group.

Isn't this the coolest thing ever?

I don't know, its like a drive-inn movie theater inside a Church.   Just too many people.  I have stage fright?  

Like Robbie Robertson?

So when where you going to tell me about this?

Wanna get something to eat?

I think we need more coffee and beef jerky around here.  And Pirogi--lots of Pirogi.   I mean have you ever had a bad pirogi?   They are universally awesome.   The new wonderfood.   It would be a wonder if someone on this planet didn't like them.

I don't remember what to say, I don't remember where to go, I don't remember what too choose.

Sunshine, minus you, leaves only concrete skies.

Don't you know she's one in a million?  But we are all one with the million.

Hey hey, I'm telling you now, the greatest thing, you ever can do now,

its very easy.....

What was your name again?






No comments:

Post a Comment