Sunday, April 1, 2012

Silster Wilster Ch. 8

Sayings, jokes and silligisms.

1.  The suspect (from Pao)

So I got called to the police station this morning and had to stand in line with all these other people.   Then one by one these witnesses come up with the cops and are pointing at me and saying "that's him, I'm sure about it, he's the great guy."

2.  I listen to the wind (from Norb's)

We all move our jaws to create sounds.
The sounds aren't that important just as long as they are supportive and do no harm.

3.   The classic (from Notre Dame)

If you think your something, better let it go
Lest you mind remind you that its just not so
Let the strong grow weak
and the smart grow dim
here comes the cycle
all over again

4.  The island (from Kroeter, R.I.P.)

One day I'll find an island
a peace a time of grace
a chance and opportunity
one girl will change this place

5.  More from the island

Hey lets get the uge really drunk
Then see how many Naugles he can eat.

6.  Lord of the Flies

Lock you door, lock your door
the ris is coming!

7.  Scenes from the Graduate

Blueberry, bran, boysenberry
Muffin!
Elaine!

8. What am I going to doo with you?

9.   Happy is the man who can laugh at his own jokes
and few are his friends!






No comments:

Post a Comment