Thursday, May 6, 2021

Centralia in Dreamland

 At the first part of the dream I was with someone I was very close to.   Probably one of my daughters.  There was a feeling of togetherness like it was someone who was with you your entire life.  And then there was something about my age.  And I did the math.  I was 95 or imagined what it would be like to be 95.  And in my dream, I did the math, it was 2060.

Then I was in a strange town.  For some reason I thought the name of it was Centralia, but it was not the real Centralia, and didn't have anything to do with that.  Its weird, as I type this I'm remembering another dream of another small town that had some type of restaurant.  Oh, and there is another dream nested in that one, a desert mountain range and another small town.  Maybe in Southern Illinois.  But not really.  I can almost remember all these nested dreams within dreams that occurred on different nights. And involved different people.

Back to Centralia.  It felt like I was there for a long time.  I had many adventures.  I only remember a few.  I was driving by some sort of large brick structure that might have been a school house.  My car was speeding and I tried to slow down but couldn't.  A female policeman was there.  I had met her before.  Very comely.  Blonde?  She reduced my infraction to some sort of non-moving violation, but I was still in trouble in some sort of way.

And there were many houses I was in.  One of them had a group of people that I knew (not sure how) who were performing some sort of occult ceremony.  For some reason, I think my intention at the time was to haunt them or interact with them in some way like that because I knew that I could.  There were stores in other parts of the dream.  With so many people and adventures.  I'm sorry, I can't remember more now.  Maybe later when I'm typing out a dream in the future it will all come back to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment