Monday, November 23, 2020

More Fun in Automobiles

 I was with some dark haired woman.  I was not sure if I worked with her or it was some sort of encounter.  It was not someone I knew.  It first was casual.  Then for some reason we had to get closer.  I'm not sure who came up with that idea.  I'm not sure who moved forward first.  She ended up wrapping her legs around my hips as we were sitting down.  That was the only posture between us that worked for some reason.  Something was covering my legs, but like a blanket, but underneath I didn't have anything on.  She was shocked by this.  But her hand was exploring my anatomy under the blanket.  Then I realized that we were in the backseat of a car.  The car was moving.  I asked her "who is driving."  Then we realized that no one was driving.  

From the backseat I tried to stop to the car.  But it didn't slow down.  We were on a road going to a town.  Some small town I had been in, something like Danville, or Litchfield


.  We went through a parking lot to some store, but still it didn't slow down.  The car then went through multiple walls.  I kept bracing for impact but there was no collision.  Then I woke up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment