Thursday, November 19, 2020

As if in a dream, my one and only V

 I was with my old friend from Justice Chip's chambers, or was it the JR den?  Anyway, she was in Jeff Co, and I lost touch.  Last I heard was in D.C. doing Republican things and being a social butterfly.  Woa, turns out MM is now Chief of Staff for the House of Representatives or something.  How cool.

Anyway, I was doing Yin breathing when she appeared.  I was going into the trance even in the dream.  (that's where all the cool stuff really happens, right? lol).  Anyway, we were talking, and I noticed there were two of her.  I was between them.  There was kind of a field that made me a little uncomfortable.  One of the MM's told me that Yin breathing was not my path.  Instead, my medicine path should have something to do with "V".  I don't know what she was talking about, then or now.  Maybe something will open up.  

I felt that because there were two MM's, that she was suffering.  I think there were also two of me.  We might have talked about the fact that everyone is in this duality.  I felt that I was supposed to heal her by bringing her back together, so I took my hands in Gassho, opened them, and started to close them thereby bringing her two halves back together.  This is all part of that funky energy work I'm doing now.  And I must say that after last Saturday, my two halves are not as vibrating on different frequencies, so to speak.  As I kept up the energy work, bringing her back together, I was getting a little dizzy.  But I felt that I had entered MM's actual dream in real time by doing this, and that I was doing good work, so I continued.  I kept pulling her back together, inside her dream, until I woke up.  I wonder if she did as well, D.C. time being and hour later.....


No comments:

Post a Comment