Sunday, February 16, 2020

I am an AI for Facebook

I started a new job at Facebook with some other people.  I seemed to be talking to a younger blonde women.  She asked me what my position was an I told her I was an attorney that did litigation. 

At some point it seemed that I was not a new Facebook employee anymore and that I was supposed to help this woman get acquainted.  She asked if I was an ENFP, and at first I didn't know what that meant then I remembered it had something to do with the personality type of being empathetic, so I said yes.  Then it made sense that I was an attorney because that is what attorneys do for Facebook they serve as empaths, or at least that is what I was supposed to do. 

I think we must have been working at an office in St. Louis, because some other people were talking about Soulard and especially the farmers market there.  I remember telling the woman about the place and some of the restaurants near by.

I think the next day at work it occurred to me that I was not a real person but an AI.  I remember thinking about the weird relationship I had with real people, and especially how the distinction between real and AI was blurred and always had been.  I remember thinking that is why I was an em-path.  I had more interactions with the woman after I told her this.  I'm not sure what happened after than in the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment