Thursday, January 30, 2020

The Mime that Ate Her Own Tail.

I was channeling all sorts of positive energy. And having fun.  I was with a group of people and in a state of joy I started talking and teasing the statue of a woman who was striking an unhappy pose.  She had brown hair.

To my surprise, she became animated.  She was the most incredible mime I had ever seen.  We had more fun when she became animated.  In my animated state, I wanted to read her a book of statutes (as if that would be more fun?).  I looked around on a book shelf and saw a huge collection of statutes.  I went through them and they were all written in bright colors.  I was having fun just saying the word "statute" to her.

Then we were in some other area where there were other shapeshifters.  Maybe she was not a mime but a shapeshifter?  One of the shapeshifters was a dog.  But it also turned into a scary snake, like the most scary and venomous I had ever seen.  I told the curator that I was afraid of the the different manifestations of snakes the shapeshifting dog turned into.  I asked the curator if the snake was poisonous.  She said that the snake was "extremely" poisonous, but would never bite unless it was provoked.  This revelation made me very uncomfortable, wondering how it could be provoked.

Then I was getting married to the mime.  She had some sort of guest there that was a bald man.  They were very close.  Then William Shatner was there and it almost seemed like it was he not me getting married to the mime.  He was worried.  When I asked him what was troubling him, he told me that the mime and the bald man, even though they are acting very close now, each have the ability and propensity to destroy each other, like a snake eating its own tail.

I'm not sure what happened after that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment