Friday, September 6, 2019

We Are All Children of the Light/Golden Teacher Ch. 1

Never forget through all the confusion, through all the tossing and turning, through all the thickets and brambles that we are children of light.  Even in our darkest hour, I was looking for the light; we are looking for the light.

The sunlight is the source of our life.  Without that light there would be no life.  We are children of that light.  That is what we cannot forget.  Play with that light, it's all good my friend.  Bring that light to everyone that you encounter.  That is the Golden Teacher.  Ha ha ha.

My Golden Teachers are showing me all sorts of interesting stuff.

First it gave me the choice of whether I wanted to experience it.   The scary stuff.   And I said yes.  And then I asked to trust my intuition.    They are showing me how to work with my pain and how it is this pain that is holding me back.  The pain that is in my body in so many places, in my shoulders, structures.  It was showing me my skeleton and saying that I could go into it and then go out of it.  How to work with it.  Even the scary nursery rhyme that comes up in this space, it surrounded in a ball of energy and put it in a deep cavern that was then proving me warmth.  Its letting me experience it as warmth.  What a wonderful protective device.

The nursery rhyme I experienced was a fear of infinity.  Some of the words were mathematical, concepts of unbelievably large numbers.  Its letting me go into it and put words on it.

It is being so much more gentle with me and showing me how to work with the scary stuff.  Go into it, and then go out of it, like coming up for air.  Its giving me distance from the scary stuff.

And its letting me shake.  So much of this is fear in my body I can feel it and shake with it.  Its not in my mind, its in my body.

And I am comforting my father, my arms on his body because his fear is my fear and my fear is his fear.  There is just so much of it and I'm in this aquarium now and its dark.  Its trying to show me something.

Its giving me the choice to rewire my brain, to experience the warmth and the heat.  And the love.  And the R.  lol

You go to the realm of the dark places and you feel them envelop you like a seed under the earth.  Remember that you are a child of the light.  And the sin is forgetfulness.  And that's why so many things have been written down in bibles so that we would not forget.  And that's why like a joke people forget and then have to relearn everything.  But we are children of the light.  We are children of the sun.  And we shine love and light on one another.

That is what God is, the (work, worth?) of the sunlight reflected in other people. That is why we congregate.  That is why we can feel the warmth and excitement of the other.  Enjoy it, all of that is the sunlight.

And those that are without the sun, sadness.   I have seen that the energy of M is the negative energy and you know and I know and everyone knows that we have to break free and go the other side.

And its telling me to trust the R, and love the R.  And like a joke, we laugh at whether I should contact the R in this space.  But you know, and I know, and they know that that is never a good idea.









No comments:

Post a Comment