Monday, January 15, 2018

A Half Dozen (My Sixth Ceremony), Sweet Pain

Half Dozen (My Sixth Ceremony)

Almost desperately addressing imaginary past life traumas

like stealing clothes that I know won't fit me

because I know nothing is really wrong

but yes, if you want me to go to therapy as my Christmas present to you, I'll do it

and if you need the space for me to be alone

I'll promise to date fewer guys than you

I'll manifest the end to this confusion

Because I'm all in if you are, I promise


The hissing is on high

and the drums are everywhere

the gag reflex

the south american scorpion snake

spewing harsh fractal geometry

the completely drained chalice


in the distance

the acceptance I cannot reach

welcoming the bottom that does not arrive

purging projectiles down to the bone

but shackled circle cannot leave itself

and submit


please help me

I cannot do anything right

I have not done anything right

my whole life nothing

could end this moment


please help me

I'll do better

I will get up

thy will be done

I cannot see, but i will show up

this is what I do, this is what I am

kindness





Sweet Pain

Sweet Pain

filling my heart to overflowing

I was wrong to turn you away

my prodigal friend

Let me feel your embrace

your strange energy

bridging the gap

everything has already changed

the future is here

I am just catching up

one trembling breath at a time








No comments:

Post a Comment