Friday, September 15, 2017

Manifesting and Intentions: For William Van's Open Mic 9/15/2017

Overture:  "Ikaro de la Ayahuasca,"  by Don Evangelino Murayay

Intentions

For your own good Frodo, set down the ring and back away.

you don't really want to see

that dark pit that the entire universe falls into

where God is the absence of Hell

on that single point

on that single fulcrum

on that wheel perfectly balanced

and you can't screw it up

until you do

kicking and screaming

over and over

and you missed it Frodo

you turned away when I most needed you

after I left you

over and over

now I am here at the foot of the Big Horns

with my dog in my mothers house

gathering up Indian paintbrush

waiting for return

Manifesting

All of us, I suppose, when we are talking most intimately to someone else are actually addressing the image we believe them to be.

so many kissed frogs

Especially when we are carrying out an internal dialogue

so put a few coins in the tin cup

or take as many as you want

and I will love you for sentimental reasons


Underture "Icaro De Proteccion," Don Diego


No comments:

Post a Comment