Monday, September 16, 2013

Eat Feces, Lose Weight, Ch 1

Mr. M (in a husky voice):   Hey baby, you look just like venus de milo--only with arms.

Ms M:  Thanks, I appreciate your flattery, but I've actually been trying to lose some weight.

Mr. M:  I have just the thing for weight loss.   Its called shit.   If you eat my shit, I'm sure you will lose weight.

Ms. M:  That sounds like a great idea.  I read the studies at the Washington University School of Medicine which suggest transplanting feces from skinny people to not so skinny people could result in weight loss.   But how do I know you have the right intestinal flora and fauna to facilitate weight loss in me?

Mr. M:  I've got great shit baby.   And it don't stink.  \

Ms. M:  We'll I have two questions for you then:  1.  What kind of Bacteroides do you have; and 2.  Do you like tomatoes?

Mr. M:  My religious convictions prevent me from getting emotionally involved with any vegetable, including but not limited to tomatoes.  However, that leads us to the interesting Existential question, to whit, is a tomato a fruit or a vegetable? An answer to that question would lead me to a precise answer to your query.

Ms.M:  Tomatoes are berries.

Mr. M:  Then I can relish them with abandon and without restraint--at least until I get a new religion.   Which occurs on an hourly basis.   On a slow day.  Whoops, I fear my religion has changed.  I now eschew all objects with pulp in them or are fictional.   I am now mandated to follow a strict diet of empiricism and corn which fortunately is now in season.   But alas, my new diet may cause my shit to stink.

Ms. M:  Here come the warm jets.   And me without any clothes on.  What am I going to do with you?

Mr. M (with a husky voice):  "Are you related to Jean-Claude Van Damme? Because Jean-Claude Van Damme you're sexy!"

Ms. M:  Well although various law enforcement agencies may consider you a person of interest, rest assured that I do not.

Mr. M:  Well at least I've got that going for me:-).





No comments:

Post a Comment