Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Open Microphone, Ch. 1

The Everything You Wanted to Know About Sex and Farming Show:

Loreli ("L"):   Men are in a constant state of ovulation.   They have to keep reinventing themselves.  Women only have to do it once a month.

The Imp of the Perverse ("IP"):  Have to do what only once a month?

L:  Ovulate.  Do you want me to spell it out for you?  Women only ovulate once a month.   The testes in a man are pretty much busy all the time.

IP:  Busy doing what?

L:  Busy creating millions and millions of eggs all the time.   Then jacking around and spilling them on the ground.   Then starting all over again.   Constantly.   Guys are a bunch of jumpy jack-offs.   That's why they can't sit still to meditate for over 15 minutes at a time.  They are in a constant state of motion.

IP:  Semen aren't eggs.

L:   True, but they contain just as much genetic information for the potential baby as the egg.  Both the sperm and the ovum hold half of the genetic code. All ova have an X chromosome, and sperm either have an X or a Y chromosome. One can't create a baby without the other since it would be missing half of its genetic code.  In this way, semen are half babies, just like the eggs.  Millions of half babies.  And when men go celibate by becoming priests or Buddhist, think of all the potential creation that is wasted.  Women, on the other hand, only have to give up 12 instances of creation of year to become celibate.   That makes me wonder whether any Buddhism is applicable to them anyway.

IP:  Zen dudes are not celibate.  They are married.   Indeed, some of the Japanese Zen guys who taught in America spilled plenty of seed into some of their American students.

Marita Donita ("MD"):  Enough of this celibacy talk!   I want to fuck, eat and drink all that I can.   I mean, I'm not going to be stupid about it, i'm not going to drink until my liver goes out or get any of the things you can get with sex, but really, what's the point?  We are here to enjoy life after all.  And i'm going to do it!

IP:   You need to talk to L.   She needs a breath of fresh air I think.

L:  My heart was broken, to be sure.

IP:   In fact MD you need to talk to everyone.   Lets all go hedonistic for awhile, shall we?

MD:  Fucking right.  That's why I'm a waitress in a bar now.   I'm trained as a stock broker.  But when I was hired because I'm a woman, I had to start in the typing pool.  How many men have to start in the typing pool? Fuck that.  Now, I'm loving life working where I can be around people all day who are there to have fun and drink and eat (and of course the other stuff):-).

Sarabi:   I want to work in an organic farm in Colorado or Wisconsin with my friends.   So at the end of the day, I can look back and know that I have actually accomplished something.

IP:   Have you worked on a farm before?

Sarabi:  No, but I haven't working in International Relations before either.  Or been to India.  I just don't know what I want to do with my life.

IP:  Lets all go on the farm so we can spill our seed on the ground and maybe something will grow out of it.....


No comments:

Post a Comment