Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Silster Wilster (3)

Assume the following facts:

M1=male, never been to a strip club (at least in this century).   Fairly uptight frigid guy.  Does not actually know anyone named after a spice.
M2=female.  wants to own a strip club, never stripped (at least in this century).   Furnace.  Actually danced for the Spice Girls at one time.

M2:  Hey honey, I'm going to the Hustler Club for lunch today.  I'm meeting some friends there.
M1:  Make sure you tell my friends "cinnamon" and "cloves" that I won't be there this evening so they can rent out my private room to someone else.  By the way, is the food any good there (as if I don't really know)?

M2:  Not sure about the food (chuckle), Actually I know a chick that dances there by the name of cinnamon..lol   In fact, I'm going to eat lunch  with her.
M1: Likely story.   Cinnamon got pissed at me last week because I gave "Curry" a big tip.   Cat fight ensued.  Not a pretty site.  That's why I decided not to go there tonight.  By the way, don't wait up for me tonight, I may be late at the "office."

M2:  Cool.  I won't wait up for you.  I'll  be at home tonight.   I'm really curious about how the latest story on nanotechnology turns out in this month's Scientific American.
M1:  Oh, I forgot to tell you about that.  I put that magazine underneath my other "magazines" in the bathroom.

M2:  I'll look for it there.   Love you.
M1:  Love you also, Tabasco.
M2:  I love it when you call me that.




No comments:

Post a Comment