Thursday, December 1, 2022

The Vagina Theory of Everything: One

Chapter One  "First Contact"

It is better to feel or hear the vagina than to think about it.  Though the mind can penetrate the mystery of the vagina, I recommend being very still, and if you can read this in a quiet place, just listen.  

As I listen now, I can hear the traffic in the street outside of my room.  As my attention comes closer to me, I can hear a faint hiss, like that of white noise.  Can you hear this?  As I focus more on this sound I sense that the hiss is actually a faint vibration.  Though this vibration starts in my ears, I realize that it is not just in my ears but in my body.  My body is also vibrating to this rhythm.  The rhythm of the vagina.

Now some may say that this rhythm is from the heart, or the pulse, or something like that.  And they would not be wrong.  For the heart is the sister to the vagina.  As is the body.  Indeed, the vagina is related to everything.  It is everything.   That is why it is so wonderful.  But I'm getting a little ahead of myself.  Its better not to plunge directly in the vagina, though its hard not to, because of course the vagina is everything.








No comments:

Post a Comment