Sunday, May 15, 2022

Collaboration #2 (2022)

Collaboration #2: St. Paul/Springfield 

HP:  I'm kind of mental with my eyes closed at a point  we can't renege simple conversation  

when you love to hear the spiciest crown peace that only a moment can capture  her eyes sweet Hazel like honey lips drip like a lily pad smooth as baby pillow  the only Reflections prayers will pass.  

Slow to approach Vibe so ecstatic  I felt emphatic Ohh, Lord!  My form to lower my gaze of Attraction this woman you can only be me imagine  Jane Kennedy Imam with Aaliyah smile no make up hairless flaw    


MK: Prototypic irrationality  Merging out of elevated nature  

the infinite seed 

brilliantly despoiled  

Spewing Sharia --Between the money shots  of the myriad Congress.  

Now the House represents Ayoketshawa doing deep prajna paramita in your Va Ja Ja.    

HP: Without a mistake from the south I so why they deliver the smile Artistry or toes no flaw  the pain i can always remember  Halloween Candy Corn  we met early September what year glamour had my thoughts  like a swimmer voice  represented presents with that Elegance of Intelligence and relevance the question. echo.    


MK:  Dramatic music

Blended past the creamy sip

Bodies beyond cage free

A fire at the old school yo

and yer shit burned down

spoiler alert

No comments:

Post a Comment