Saturday, June 12, 2021

Falling on Deaf Ears

So after attending the Adrian Trio at the Pharmacy, and all the weird energy associated with that experience which is not mine, but by association somehow becomes stuck on me, at least tangentially, I go to sleep and am at another sort of party.  

Not sure who was at the party, maybe M?  Anyway, I was on the phone calling C.  I'm talking for a long time.  At the end I'm discussing politics and am surprised and catch myself.  I should not be talking about politics.  I think earlier I was talking about spirituality.  In any event, I then listen at the other end of the line and realize that no one is listening.  There is a sound of another party going on in the background.  Likely a hot tub if memory serves.  So all my talking was to no one at the other end.  Probably happens more than we care to admit, if we really think about it...lol

The more I think about it, that is the conversation we have with ourselves trying to justify our past actions to others, when they have already moved on.   Its all about us.  I wonder if CR has any conversations in his head about the past relationship with M or has similarly moved on.  This is no great revelation, just a dream reminder....lol

Earlier in the week, I was at that shady grove place in my dream.  The dream shady grove had a row of sycamore trees.  The real one, at least at this point, does not.  I was going around the place in the dream, as now in real life.  The dream entered the bedroom, but was collegial, more or a partnership than anything intimate, as far as I can remember.  As various odd tasks around the farm ensued on both the dream and reality.

Afterwards, in the dream world I was driving my car off the farm and realized that up ahead was a cliff and I was driving to fast.  I slowed down quickly and rapidly approached the lip of the cliff which led to a precipitous fall.  I woke up before I discovered whether I had braked in time.



No comments:

Post a Comment