Friday, December 27, 2019

Future lives Foretold

I don't remember if this was in the dream or afterwards, but we were supposed to be together.  That much is true.  But in this current incarnation, it would require some sort of heroic effort because the energies were too different now, too far apart, and there would be all sorts of collateral damage. 

We are like young souls, seeds trying to burrow up through the ground and find the sunlight.  And we know that next to us somewhere in the earth is the fellow traveler, blinding burrowing up like our self somewhere in the dark.  But it seems so far away.  And we know that we must stop and some point in this life, and carry on again in the next, but always with the future promise that has been foretold. 

In the meantime, I am supposed to help you in the journey.  In ways that are not yet manifest.  That is what I am here for.

And of course, you were involved in some sort of contract dispute.  And the dispute was not clearly understood and the party you were having the dispute with you should not have been involved with, but like I said before, we are young souls, and this sort of thing was bound to happen. 

But then I was with this person who you were having a dispute with.  We were in some sort of spaceship above a planet like some sort of cheesy star trek episode.  But I was very upset with her because she was trying to destroy the planet, and I was having none of that.  I don't remember what happened after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment