Monday, November 4, 2019

In the Shop of Alchemy, hangs a Plaque honoring Dark Star Orchestra. Whatever that means.

I was traveling in a back road in Illinois between St. Louis and Springfield.  It seems like I was in Pana for some reason.  I was with several women; and maybe a child?  Anyway, we saw an old sign on the side of the road which resembled an old drug store or apothecary sign, but this sign said "Alchemy" which was surprising--so we decided to investigate.

Surprising the "Open" sign was lit on the building even though I had the sense that the store should not have been open for some reason.  We walked in and the store was actually a small house with stairs going up.  It was very small and cramped.  It looked like the inside of a trailer.   There was cheap shag carpeting and sofas.  The rooms were brightly colored, maybe in an off white color, but they appeared to the old and somewhat run down.    In the house was a family and they initially welcomed us and gave us welcome boxes with various items.  I don't remember what was in them but I was going through them and it seemed like it was taking me a long time to unwrap everything.  I think at some point my friends left and I had the sense that I was overstaying my welcome but I was still unwrapping the gifts.  I had the sense that they had given me something and I should reciprocate or buy something there but I wasn't sure what was for sale.

On some of the walls partially concealed (or at least not in clear view) was a plaque.  The plaque was honoring a man named "Dan Smalley" who I felt was connected with the shop.  The plaque mentioned that something he did in conjunction with the rock band "Dark Star Orchestra" had raised several thousands of dollars for some charity.

Before this dream, I was involved in another dream in that I was involved in some sort of chase.  I was being chased, but it was also a form of competition.  I remember having the power to float but it wasn't that effective and I had cost some man his job (perhaps a coach?).  The man was upset with me and was physically attacking me.  Then some other coach intervened and protected me.  He also seemed upset with me, but he did not was the other man to hurt me.

At some point, I had consolidated my power and could float more effectively.  I was with a woman and wanted to grab her and escape up.  I could now go everywhere.  But she was afraid and did not go with me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment