Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Distant Mountains and Deserted Cities

There was a legal case I was meeting with witnesses involving farm equipment and some sort of pipe break.  There were issues with mail being delivered to my apartment.  Not so much issues as I saw the mailman with a load of mail walking up the stairs and I saw letters addressed to me so I took them.
I was then in a deserted town.  It was like one of those cities they built in China that was all planned out, but no one came to live.  Then I realized with a group of others that this town was built in a valley ringed by rugged peaks.  Like a continuous range of Grand Tetons.  Then I realized that I was in Stalingrad, but I thought it was somewhat incorrect to address it in that manner to my colleagues so I described it as Volgograd.
Of course it dawned on me that this would not be the best place to spend a winter, so we thought about our winter abode.  One of my colleagues indicated that we would live in one of the caves in the mountains to weather the winter, which seemed to make sense.  Then I saw some buildings on the slope of the mountains and I suggested one of those.
I felt that it would be a good experience to survive the winter.  It would make me stronger and I would learn many new skills.
I imagine when I woke up, much later, like at noon, that I would hear voices in one of those buildings telling me to relax my root chakra, because that is where I was holding a secret that had been knotting up my insides for sometime.
So I imagine doing that, and feeling my pelvis gyrate like it was receiving gifts which were not at all gifts and I imagined feeling the sensation all the way up to my nipples.
My what the trans-personal past has wrought!  Let it relax and receive the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment