Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Scenes inside a Gold mine (4)

If I had to do it all over again

I would live in parks every Saturday.

There would always be sun.

and there would always be grass and friends.

Noone would work.

Noone would care.

We would just live and pick fruit off the trees.


And Scott and I would wrestle in front of Stonehedge to impress Anne and Stephanie.


And we would know in our heart of hearts that it will never be like this again.


If I had to do it all over again.


Duck  and Kroeter would buy me burritos at Naugles on a bet


and 6 would be nine


And the Uge could convince them after the green chili

that there was always the sun

and grass and friends.

and we would know in our heart of hearts that it will never be like this again.


And if I had to do it all over again


I would tell my love


to cherish those homestead moments


while we still can.

No comments:

Post a Comment