Sunday, July 10, 2011

Tattoo you, Ch. 1

I'm at this bar I haven't been to in 21 years.

With a 21 year old woman.

A different band is playing.

The band that played here all those years ago stayed at my house

And drank all my vodka.

She tweets:  "this band is too flashy and a bunch of show offs--especially the drummer"

She has tattoos and piercings

all over her body.


"That fat guy, the drummer, he tried to take advantage of me"

Huh?

"I was passed out--I woke up with the steering wheel hitting my back with that fat fuck on top of me."

So we leave the bar.

There are cop cars all around blocking the road.

Some moron hit a bicyclist.

"Over there is where i get my haircut."

I thought she wore a wig.

I look more closely.

"Lets go down this alley"

Her Iphone takes pictures of the graffiti

She stops when she sees the words:  Beware of the Dog

2 comments: